SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
Mindfulness therapy for activists and other busy people
Mindfulness-based therapy with a specialization in stress-reduction, transitions, and conflict, to support you in reconnecting with your confidence, clarity and creativity.
- Reducing stress
- Finding your voice and path in the midst of change
- “Age & stage” life transitions
- Seeking deeper alignment between your career and your personal life
- Conflict resolution and management
- Changing jobs or creating a new career path
- Overall well-being with mindfulness practices
You can arrange a 15-minute exploratory conversation or set up an appointment by emailing me here or by texting (720) 400-7234.
SERVICES FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Mindfulness training, consulting, and facilitation for mission-oriented organizations, congregations, and family-owned businesses to support clear communication and build team rapport and effectiveness.
- Congregational consulting
- Board & leadership development
- Communications planning
- Change management
- Mediation & conflict resolution
- Team building & trust building
- Values, vision, and mission planning
- Transition planning
- Goal development